We can all agree that mobiles have become one of most widely used pieces of technology given that it is literally at our finger tips. In todays episode I talk to Lexi Sydow who is the Head of Insights for data.ai (formerly App Annie) who are a company that combines consumer and market data to provide insights that are powered by AI.
This is a really interesting discussion as Lexi provides some stats and insights into:
- What makes the Australian mobile market unique?
- Why mobile? And why a data-fueled mobile strategy?
- How have our habits changed during
- Are there any demographic differences we should note of?
- How does this data help businesses grow their top line?
Definitely one to listen to whether you are in data or not.