Kylie is the Senior Manager of Data Governance at Bendigo and Adelaide Bank. Having held several key roles across the business she is currently responsible for leading and rolling out the data governance strategy for the organisation. Being a topical subject where organisations are making this more of a priority, in this episode you will hear about Kylie’s experience and views on some the strategies that she has adopted to lead this enterprise level initiative.
We talk about:
· How you get started with driving this on an enterprise level
· How to obtain the buy in and funding needed to set this up
· The process of educating the business about data governance
· How culture and change play a key role in embedding data governance and how to
navigate the challenges.
· Whose responsibility is data governance