Kathryn has spent more than 15 years in government and banking and financial services combining analytics, innovation and customer-first thinking in a variety of analytics leadership roles. Having begun her career as a practitioner in Advanced Analytics, Kathryn brings an appreciation for the technical capabilities required to generate insight out of data.
On this episode we talk about the importance of having a data strategy that meets your business needs.
- What a Data Strategy is?
- What makes a good strategy?
- How to ensure that a good strategy is tightly anchored to you business strategy
- What things should a data strategy cover and address
- How you quantify the value of Data and Analytics to an organisation’s bottom line
- How do you get executive buy-in for a Data Strategy