Su Jella is the Director of Data & Insights at Tennis Australia and has been recognised as one of the Top 25 Analytics Leaders in Australia. Having worked for some well known organisations she has built up her career as an accomplished Data Leader entirely on her own merits and determination. In this episode we talk about Su's journey to becoming a data leader and cover the things that she believes helped her get to where she is now. For those of you, who have the ambition to become a leader, Su highlights the importance of what you can do to control the steer of your career.
- The reasons why there is an under representation of females in this field
- What qualities does good leadership require
- The skill of moving away from being a technical practitioner to a leader
- Why females hold themselves back
- The things organisations can do to increase awareness in curbing the gap