Sandeep is experienced data, information and analytics professional adept in driving transformational change for organisations, leveraging good data management principles and industry best practices. An influential leader with the ability to develop business strategies to engage senior stakeholders and drive positive change in business outcomes. In this episode he shares his views on what data governance is and how you can use Data Governance to build a strong Data Culture.
- How to get buy in to roll out a data governance program
- Where should data governance sit and whose ownership is it
- How to define a data driven culture and strategies
- How to link data governance to data analytics practices
- What key skillsets are essential to build your career and succeed in a data governance role